The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, September 29, 2008

Hooker gives herself an orgasm.

I received a call behind a restaurant at 3:40am. I arrive and wait a few minutes.

Suddenly a known cock sucking crack whore comes walking down the alley and I let her in the car. She needs to get some crack. I take her to where the crack is (her dealer) and she returns back to the same place.

While on the way back to the restaurant she starts moaning. Her moans progressively start getting louder.

"hmmmmmmmmmm, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh, ooooooohhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

She asked me if I heard anything. I told her that she was moaning and she said that all guys can subconsciously hear women having an orgasm. She proceeds to tell me "I just learned how to flex my muscles down there, you know?".

To be completely honest I was aroused by this crack whore who apparently gave herself an orgasm by flexing her pussy (whether I actually believe it or not is another story). So I have a boner and she wants her change. I keep change in my pockets. I flexed my hips upward to get better access to the money (as usual) and it was so very awkward.

I have driven this women a few times before and the next time I drive her I am going to pull over and pretend to have an orgasm myself (just for shits and giggles).

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.