The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 Minute Rant About Hand Jobs

Apparently this guy fell off a roof and his spleen had to be removed. I only recorded around two minutes of the conversation.

It was basically about the nurse giving him a hand job before putting the catheter in his penis while he was on his supposed death bed. He said that while the nurse was giving him a hand job, which was apparently part of the treatment, he gave the nurse a wink (I believe he referred to the wink as a cheeky monkey) and she became mad and shoved the catheter deep into him.

He told me that if I was ever in a situation like he was that I should pretend to have expelled some liquid from my penis onto my pants. That way the nurse will come along and give you a hand job, again apparently part of the treatment.

You can hear me say "and that's when she puts her fingers in your ass?" in the second video. I can't quite remember how or when he said that but apparently the nurse putting her fingers in his ass was part of the treatment.

He was drunk and absolutely hilarious.

Only audio is available from the video and you may need to turn your speakers up to hear although he was quite loud.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

VIDEO REMOVED

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.