The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Friday, March 27, 2015

The Blow Job

Had a fare from Hudsons last week and on the way to the Westside I was hearing some strange noises coming from the couple in the back seat. At first I assumed it was the sound from his phone from receiving a text or something as he was looking down from my view from the rear view mirror. After a couple minutes of me trying to determine what was making that noise it became quite apparent that the woman was giving the guy a blowjob.

I didn't see anything but the sound of her sucking him off was pretty well obvious. I honestly didn't care what so ever but kind of wish I had said something about it. Maybe they knew that I knew either way I don't give a shit about what people do in my car so long as no mess is left for me, I heard him say quietly "that is twice". Seriously you came twice within a five minute ride?  I did look in the backseat to see if any mess was made, there was no mess.

Strangely a lot of people think that this sort of thing happens all the time but the reality is it doesn't. Closest thing to that driving a taxi for 8 years I picked up a guy from the Slice and he asked if he could have sex with his girlfriend on the way to Coaldale and I agreed but it never happened because she wanted no part of it.

Kinda wish this sort of thing did happen more often, I am all for it just don't leave a mess please.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.