The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stabbing at the XXXXXX

Ever since five people were stabbed outside of the XXXXXX a few weeks ago the bar has been a wasteland.

Two people were airlifted to Calgary in critical condition and all of the victims have since recovered, as far as I know.

I understand the XXXXXX has installed a metal detector, which is a first for Lethbridge. Most people I speak with are outright avoiding the bar out of fear of being stabbed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.