The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crack Whore Supposedly Robbed

I was sent for a trip at 2:45 AM to the XXXXXX on 19th ave Mayor Magrath and I see my fare.

She is a sketched out crack addict, apparently she had been robbed and only had 5 dollars to get downtown. Another cab driver from another company was on the scene and explained the situation.

Pretty much all I said was "take her if you want, I want nothing to do with her".

Some people come up with the craziest excuses sometimes. I mean you want me to believe you were robbed and you still have 5 dollars on you? Probably no police report, no nothing, you should have spent the five dollars updating your wardrobe.

I imagine hookers that at least look somewhat classy can demand a higher dollar. Get your face out of that pipe woman. At least the other cab driver had some compassion, which I often do, but I know who you are and I don't fucking think so.

You are just another random crack whore to me. Which = zero favours. I don't want your favours, expect none from me.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.