The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Crackwhore - "I'll give you a blowjob"

I was sent for a call tonight to the XXXXXX downtown. I arrived and this XXXXXX Crack Whore got in. I asked her where she wanted to go and she said she didn't know and just wanted to party.

.................

I think her plan the entire time was to call for a taxi and ask the driver if he wanted to pay her for sexual favours. In all honesty I think she had executed a good tactic, I estimate she may have been successful in obtaining a trick this way 30 percent of the time.

.................

After reviewing the video I clearly made the mistake of saying "You seem like a nice lady" after she offered to suck my dick, I immediately realized that this was clearly not the case and cleared my throat soon after.

I remember her telling me that she was XXXXXX, although she was clearly XXXXXX.

She paid me five dollars to take her into the back alley and drop her off by the XXXXXX Inn.

Strange trip, here is a portion of the audio version of the encounter...


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Video Removed

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.