The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Saturday Night - Unedited Recollection

I had a LOUD XXXXXX passenger that was furiously yelling/preaching to me about what a true "XXXXXX" is. Apparantly unless the British Empire had some sort of something or another, blah blah blah. I was trying to tune him out as much as I could because;

1. I could barely understand a thing he was saying, mostly because of his thick accent.
2. He was drunk.
3. I could care less unless you speak proper english and stop yelling in my fucking ear.

So you are a true self proclaimed/British labeled "XXXXXX", Congratulations.

..................................................

I picked up a couple of crack dealing bitches from the XXXXXX Inn tonight. I asked the one girl if she was a crack dealer and she said "no, I am a crack hustler". I recorded most of the trip. I do not know the legalities of posting the video and probably will not. They succeeded in their crack deal at the XXXXXX Bowl. One woman said "We are slutting it up tonight", and I was impressed with their honestly to my questions. I mean I blatantly asked "so are you really a crack dealer?", and no I do not want to get shot in the back of the head but I read the situation and it seemed like an acceptable question to ask.

.................................................

I have to say I am starting to enjoy when women start breaking down balling about their boyfriends to another friend. It allows me to concentrate on the road much more.

.................................................


I had a few self proclaimed "newfies" on Friday night. Our conversation was awkward and was mostly about having sex with cougars. In their case the cougars happened to be over 40 and upwards of 57 years old. The one guy wanted to cum in the grandmas mouth and she said she wanted it inside of her, he said he was worried about getting her pregnant and she said she was past due for having a baby (sort of speak), the other guys oldest was 53. So I picked them up again tonight and they recognized me, but I did not recognize them. It suddenly hit me that they were the granny newfie fuckers and I told them that I could not stop thinking about what they had told me. I told them I was at the XXXXXX Garden later Friday evening and saw this much older lady, I mentioned that I envisioned them fucking the shit out of her, the laughed. It was fucked. I really believe these early 20 somthings really get there kicks out of super old ladies. Next time I will recommend the extendicare.

......................................................


XXXXXX I love you, XXXXXXI am even in more love with you. Fuck there are so many hot girls out there. I am tired of working every fucking weekend. ......................................................

I hate anticipating bar rush on a Saturday night and then getting stuck on the North side with a bunch of people going to work nights in the industrial area, it ruins the mood pretty quick.

/.................................


Awkward........people get in a XXXXXX Hatters and the one girls boyfriend says "show him your tits" it was not a very appropriate thing to say but she was so fucked up, she kept assaulting him the entire way,,,,,

..........................././

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.