The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random

This strange lady was in her late 30's or early 40's and had an 18 year old son.

Me: "Is that a cat in your backpack?"

Her: "Yes I hope that's ok."

Me: "Yeah that's fine. Where are you off to?"

Her: "I want to go to Studio 54."

I start driving and about half way there...

Me: "So are you actually going to take the cat into the bar with you?"

Her: "What have you never seen a girl with a pussy in the bar before?"

Me: "Not a girl with two, I guess now you can go around and ask all the guys if they want to rub your pussy."

Her: (Silent)

Me: (Wondering if that was appropriate)

So we arrive at the bar

Her: After pulling her money out of her bra "Damn these big boobs come in handy sometimes"

Me: "They sure do"

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.