The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, April 26, 2010

Unbelievable

One of the Drivers I work with is apparently in an ongoing dispute about the cleanliness of the car. 

Well I guess XXXXXX (former vacuum salesman/douche bag) decided to take a PISS on the drivers seat of the car as an act of revenge against a driver that did not vacuum the car.

I am surprised you still have a job.

I remember and still know this douche bag driver.  When I first started two and a half years ago this fucker accused me of not leaving the vehicle clean and he continues to harrass new drivers about the cleanliness of the vehicles.

XXXXXX you pissed on a coworkers seat for lack of cleanliness? What the fuck were you thinking?

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.