The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Friday, April 25, 2008

Crack Head

I picked this woman up from a local grocery story and loaded groceries. She instructed me to an intersection. Upon arival she did not know where she lived, and had no address for me. I called over the radio and asked what address she went to the grocery store from.

Another driver advised me of the address. I drove by slowly within a couple houses where she lived and she could not differentiate which house she lived in. I said we were here, right in front of her house, and she said "If I didn't smoke so much crack I might remember where I live". It was priceless.

I have since seen her in the rougher part of downtown. Where people are able to buy crack and hire hookers. Perhaps she was pulling tricks to make money.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.