The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashed

I picked up a woman and two men from a hotel. The woman sat in the front seat and said "it's my thirty-seventh birthday today". I said "happy birthday!". She then lifted up her shirt and exposed her breasts to me while saying "how do these look for thirty-seven". I said "they look great" all the while wishing that I had never seen the sagging skin flaps on this long over due woman. For all I know she was over 50. I was lost for words. First time I have been flashed driving a cab.

Her son and husband in the back seet never said a word the whole trip.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.