The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Friday, May 23, 2008

Crack Whore in Action

I get a call to a house where a bunch of crazy people live (AKA the XXXXXX). I arrive and some guy comes out and tells me he will be right there. I am waiting and waiting and this known crack whore comes around the corner followed by some guy. Her pants are unbuttoned and her zipper down. Her snatch was completely exposed to any onlooker, especially me. The guy asks if I am hired and since that douche bag made me wait forever I said I would take them.

On our way he starts telling her how he is going to fuck her in the ass and how he wants to shave her snatch in the coulees. The whole way he was feeling her up and making out with her. He said he couldn't wait to hit the pipe.

He obviously solicited her as a prostitute. Hope you double wrapped that one buddy.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.