The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

I picked up a man from the North side following the Superbowl. It was a good thing he was wearing his seat belt because as I made a left turn his door flung open and he could have easily been ejected from the vehicle. He reacted quickly and closed the door.

The only warning sign I had was that I could hear the wind coming into the car. I brushed it off thinking he had opened his window. That was not the case. The door had failed to close properly but the lights went off and there was no indicator on the dash that the door was ajar.

It was quite the shock for both of us when his door opened in the middle of the intersection.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.