The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dead Body Downtown

At around 4:30am today I found a dead body in downtown Lethbridge. I am not going to give many details and I really do not know a whole lot myself. The strange thing was it looked like he had made a snow angel with his arms where he died. The temperature in Lethbridge dropped to a chilling -22C tonight and I am pretty sure he must have froze to death.

The police taped off the scene and brought in the CSI van. I think they were treating the death as suspicious but I am not sure.

This short clip was taken after giving my statement to police.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Video removed.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.