The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pictures

This acreage owner allowed me to come onto his property to take some pictures of all the garbage that blows in from the city on one condition; that I pick it all up after. I obviously declined that offer and he let me film anyways. All the plastic debris appeared to be from commercial use and was most likely the result of construction companies building houses in the area. This property is located approximately just East of 43rd Street by the 6 Mile Common development.

In my opinion this is a clear case of gross negligence on the part of the developers of this area as well as the subcontractors hired by the property owners. The video says it all...

You assholes have encroached debris from your development and construction activities onto a landowner and in my opinion shall owe this person at a very minimum, clean up costs. Such as the reclamation costs afforded to oil companies. I am not a lawyer but this seems like a gross injustice to a random acreage owner,facing a huge clean up bill.

Am I wrong?



The rest were taken mostly around the Old Man River.  







 




















The following three are of the snow pile dump site the city has used all winter as of March 18.































































1 comment:

Sure said...

Nice to see pics again.

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.