The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, March 5, 2012

Lawn Surfing

I was driving these college girls back to their residence one night when they asked me to stop so they could go lawn surfing. I didn't really know what they meant but I stopped anyways. They all got out but one girl and went running off. I was thinking "what the fuck is going on" when they started coming back with random objects from peoples front lawns.

They asked me to stop maybe three times. Their total take from the night was...

1 mail box
1 20kg bag of sand
1 wrought iron chair
1 flower basket full of dirt
1 small blue flag
2 security signs

Why did they do this? I don't know exactly.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.