The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wear a Seatbelt


I picked up this girl and her friends from a random bar and we were well along our way when all of a sudden 4 or 5 deer ran in front of me. I hit the brakes hard to avoid an imminent collision with the herd. The woman in the front seat was drunk and not wearing a seat belt. Her body propelled forward and her face slammed hard into the dash and was forced into my gear shifter, leaving me in park after stopping.

I was surprised she didn't break her nose and or neck. All i said was "aren't you wearing your seat belt?"

Not many people wear their seat belts when I drive them home, every passenger should because you just never know what could happen, really surprised she did not suffer a more serious injury, same goes for everyone else in the car I just did not see them react in the back seat.

By getting into a taxi may not always be as safe it seems anymore in Lethbridge.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.