The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Wednesday, October 15, 2008

$40 Blow Job

I picked up this guy from the XXXXXX Pub and he was intoxicated. He wanted to get a hooker. I asked over the air if any drivers had seen any girls working and where they might be. I was told by another driver to head downtown. So we get downtown and onto 5th street and stroll by the XXXXXX and the XXXXXX. You are pretty much guaranteed to find a hooker around there. I could not see any girls and asked over the air where the other driver was talking about seeing them. I could see him parked in front of the XXXXXX Bank and he told me to pull in behind him.

I pulled in behind him and out jumps this blond native women and she strolls over to talk to my customer. In the meantime three other girls are walking by and the one caught my customers attention. The conversation went pretty much like this.

Customer: Want to make some money?

Hooker: How much you got, eh?

Customer: I have $40.

Hooker: What do you want for $40?

Customer: I want the whole thing baby.

Hooker: You are not getting that for $40.

Customer: How about a blow job then?

Hooker: Sure (and she got in the cab).

In the meantime the first hooker starts bitching that he was her customer and that the other hooker stole him from her and she started freaking out about how the other cab driver told her to come talk to my customer and make some money and that she wasted her time. I am really wondering what the hooker was doing with the other cab driver downtown at 2:00am. The other cab driver claims to know what all the hookers nipples look like and comments on them often.

So I start driving and they want to do it in the back seat. That's the last thing I need is a cum shot on the back of my neck from some drunken idiot. I said no and took him to where he was staying. There was absolutely no conversation between the hooker and him and it was strictly business as usual I am sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taxiguy,
I stumbled onto your blog thanks to some Google alerts I've set up. The alert caught the word 'Lethbridge'.
Now, I'm hooked on your blog. It is fascinating to read.

Many people think of Lethbridge as this 'Bible Belt' community without much happening in the way of societal sleaze. Your taxi job seems to expose you to the slimy stuff that does go on.

I told a friend there were hookers downtown, they didn't believe me. You just have to open your eyes and look around. Even in the early evening they're there.

I don't drive for a living, but I do need to cut through the downtown area fairly often. I've seen drug-addled women stumbling around at all hours. On Sunday morning, shortly before noon, some crazy scrawny lady wandered into a crosswalk yelling and waving her hands over her head. She got half across, turned and stumbled back to the curb.

On a Monday morning, at 11:30 a.m., I happened to drive by the Coalbanks, which must be the home to the lowest of the low in this city, and there's about seven or eight guys hanging around out front having a smoke before heading back in.

At 11:30 a.m. on a Monday! Of course, none of them looked like they'd held a job for quite some time.

It's sad to see. But it reminds me of a miniature version of East Hastings in Vancouver. Drove through there on the way to Stanley Park a couple of years ago. Now, that's really scary!

Unknown said...

Your comment is appreciated.

I have recently decided to refuse all trips originating from the Coalbanks Inn. Mostly because of the recent stabbing and multiple beatings that occur outside the bar, as well as the high crime rate associated with the clientel that frequent the bar.

There was a death there about a month ago. I never heard how the person died but police, ambulance, and a hurse eventually showed up.

The Coalbanks is definately a hot spot for the "lowest of the low" as you called it.

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.