The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Thursday, October 2, 2008

Piece of Shit Ernie

ROOM 235 – ATTENTION XXXXXX INN RESIDENTS AND GUESTS. A CRACK DEALING PIMPING GUIDO IS SLEEPING AMONG YOU.

YOU PIECE OF SHIT CRACK DEALER. WHERE IS MY MONEY? DO YOU ENJOY MANIPULATING AND STEALING FROM HONEST HARD WORKING STUDENTS?
IF YOU TOLD ME YOUR REAL NAME, OTHER THAN ERNIE, I AM SURE I WOULD FIND INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE A CONVICTED PEDOPHILE.
............
I FORGOT TO MENTION: GO FUCK YOURSELF


.......

Long story short I ended up lending this guy money out of my own pocket expecting to receive interest on the loan. I knew this guy for about three weeks and knew where his parents lived and I figured he was good for it. I was wrong.

I do not know for sure if he is a crack dealer and he probably is not a pedophile. He is no longer staying at the XXXXXX Inn. I needed some closure on the issue and was/am very pissed off. I went around town and posted about 40 of these posters around the XXXXXX Inn and at various major intersections around town. Not surprisingly, about 75 percent of the posters were removed within 48 hours, most notably around the XXXXXX Inn. I posted one on his parents garage as well.

The formatting and layout could not be reproduced on blogger - due to text boxes (I assume) so what you see is not quite how it looked.

Can you tell I was pissed off? It took me around 2 hours to find the right spots and put up my message. I finally have some closure.

In addition he actually only owes me $60, but that is besides the point. It is the principal of the matter.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.