The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, September 29, 2008

Mr. John

I get a call to a residence.

Me: "How are you doing tonight?"

Him: "Good, do you smoke crack?" (I can not believe that would be the first question someone would ask me, a complete stranger)

Me: "No!"

Him: "Oh, (long pause)... me neither"

Me: "Well that's good, crack is bad for you."

Him: "I bought $60 worth of crack tonight and only got one hit"

Me: "That sucks (thinking; not another crack head)".

Him: "But it was worth it, as soon as she smoked she got completely naked"

He proceeded to tell me about his crack head life and the crack whores he obviously knows quite well. I have no respect for these people and he thought he was king shit because some crack whore he paid got naked for him. Lethbridge Alberta

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.