The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, May 18, 2009

XXXXXX the Crack Whore.....

What an interesring Sunday. I did not expect such an eventful night, especially one full of rumours, other drivers stories, and a police presence.

Apparantly, XXXXXX the "Crack Whore" XXXXXX prostitute whom I have mentioned previously has been in jail recently, then released, then she violated her probation and was returned to prison.

She was again supposedly released and has a strict curfew of 8:00PM and to refrain from using drugs, according to her (supposed) bail conditions.

The last time she was apparantly seen, by anyone I know, was walking Southbound down 5th street smoking out of her new crack pipe.

Who knows for sure about that...but I wouldn't doubt it. I have seen her recently in that area of Lethbridge and have had my suspiciouns. Also, I have not seen her out past her curfew.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.