The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flash for Cash?

I picked up these cute little 18 year old drunk bitches from the bar area downtown. (Pardon my language but that is exactly what they were).

Basically the entire way to the West side they were trying to get a deal on the fare by offering to show me their boobs. They were quite good looking and I must be accustomed to this job because I recall saying "I am sorry, but I would rather have the cash then give you a discount on the fare".

They were trying to bargain with their breasts the entire way and it actually became quite annoying. The final price they set for me to see their tits was $2.00 off the fare, that's right 50 cents a boob (or 10 percent of the fare).

Like I said I was a little annoyed at this point, why I don't know, maybe stress of the bar rush, who knows, I still declined.

Anyway they paid the full fare, said they were still going to flash me, got out of the car and they both pulled down their shirts and pressed their breasts against the passenger side window.

Perhaps I figured they were going to flash me no matter what I said. I wasn't going to pay for something they do for fun, or anything else for that matter.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.