The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, September 27, 2015

Photo Dump With Some Commentary

Like the title says.

What did this place used to be? I have no clue it is North of Legacy Ridge and West of Hardeeville.


I like the lighting in this one.








........................



Military Convoy


.............

Some neat holograms at CASA. I thought they were real people until closer inspection.




Oops



 
 
...........

I don't think this service is still around but cool sign.




 This little bird fell from the nest. It was so small I almost stepped on it. I don't think it was going to make it but was alive and well when we left it.
 
 
 
 




 



Not sure what kind of bird this was. 

 














 
 



...................










 









 





 
How did they even do this with flowing river?
 







Standing in the middle of the low river.





 
Really right outside of the front door? Nice tow job Mike.
 
 
 
..................
 
The following photos are me walking along the low riverbed in Lethbridge. I found a lot of debris not sure what from perhaps the coal mining era. Anyway I finally found "The Thing" I was looking for. No explanation of what it is but some people assembled it. Crossed a beaver dam to get to it.
 
I was warned not to touch the voodoo dolls but didn't see any however I did ask a student where this thing was and she had no clue what I was talking about but mentioned on the other side of the river there was a "Hanging Doll Display". What the fuck..... tell me more.
 
 
 
Left this pic sideways looks interesting to me.
 









Is that a locomotive wheel in the water?









Here is the "art" dump site I wish I knew more.





 
The entrance...












The beaver dam crossway...


No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.