The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanks for the laugh

Someone told me joke and it went a little somthing like this ... a guy walks into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist where the tampons are, the pharmacist directs to guy to where they are, he comes back to the counter with cotton balls and string, the pharmacist says those aren't tampons and the guy says, I sent my wife out for cigarettes the other day and she came back with a can of tobbacco and rolling papers, she said it was cheaper for him to roll his own, so he was returning the favour and she could make her own tampons.

A while back do not even remember who said that, made my night.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.