The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, May 10, 2014

Head on Collision

Kinda scary to witness. Not going to go into detail about it. Happened at intersection of Uplands Blvd. and 13th street North.

If you listen carefully to the most likely at fault driver sitting in my taxi I am not sure if he makes sense or not talking about how it was just a matter of time before an accident like this happened because of the drivers in this city (he turned left into oncoming traffic).

Anyway I hope everyone is ok, one lady was transported to hospital.

Original video 30plus minutes... Edited to 2.5 minutes.
Nothing really to see wish I had the actual collision on video.








No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.