The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Thursday, July 31, 2008

Are You Pissing On My Cab?

I picked up a flag at a bar and took him to another bar. This XXXXXX "player" guy said he had to run into the bar to get me money. I decided to go in with him. He is standing at the ATM machine and all of a sudden he briskly proceeds to leave the bar. At this point I figured he had no money and I was not going to get paid.

I follow him outside and he is standing beside the cab. I ask him what he is doing and he says nothing. He is leaning against the car and looking down and I cannot see him that well. I walk around to the other side of the car so I can see what he is doing. The first thing out of my mouth was "What the fuck are you doing, pissing on my car"? He says, "Oh nothing, don't worry bout it"?

I didn't take it personally, I figured he really just had to go. I was upset and demanded he stop and he was pretty much finished already. I follow him back inside and he withdraws from the ATM. We are in the entrance when he gives me 20 bucks and he wants his change, so I give him 15 bucks and proceed to leave. As I am leaving I swear the bouncer thought I was selling drugs or something, but when I got into the cab he probably just laughed.

So I got my petty 5 bucks and am back on the road with a nice side of pee. I didn't wash the car untill the end of the night and no one seemed to notice that someone pissed on the car.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.