The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Monday, June 15, 2009

Hooker in Action

I noticed the same girls out tonight trying to make a buck. One in particular was standing on her usual street corner around the Lethbridge XXXXXXl.

Every time I drive by her she looks right at me and advertises her hooker services (with a strut or pose).

A short time later I was driving by the Lethbridge XXXXXX and was stopped at a red light. I noticed this same woman in a vehicle going through the intersection. I figured something was up and decided to investigate, possibly to cure my boredom.

By the time the light turned green and I found the car less than a half block away beside the Lethbridge XXXXXX the guy had reclined his car seat with his arms behind his head and the hooker was bouncing away on his cock.

They never saw me but she was really going at it, I could see her hair bouncing up and down at lightning speed.

I drove away and came back soon after and they were already gone. I noticed her 20 minutes later standing outside of the XXXXXX, again basically propositioning me and everyone else with her hooker stance/pose.

I know this sort of thing happens a hundred times a day in Lethbridge and there is a significant market for prostitution for a city of 85,000 but I have never seen it happen first hand.

The guy was driving an older model blue Honda.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.