The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, June 27, 2009

To the Employee of the XXXXXX Strip Club:




Damn your boobs were pushed up and out of your shirt so far I tried my very best not to stare.

Every time I needed to look right (at every intersection) I held my breath and tried my best not to look at your tantalizing melons.

I remember when you came to the door, bent over and asked me if I had been waiting long, I cleared my throat and said no. After seeing those giant beer can crushers I would have waited all night and still said I had just pulled up.

This picture is not of her and is a random example of some of the serious distractions I have to deal with.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.