The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Guess He Was Sexy

Edit not on ipad

To the woman in sunridge Jesus Fucking Christ he was completely incapacitated to the point neither of us could understand his jibberish. Kimda kept saying "save me from "forcalfcoty"", over and over. The plan that I think he had well who the fuck knows was to make out with her. This guy was sexy not gonna lie a nice buff young man she fucking assaulted his ass that night I bet. He couldn't even speak clearly with me, I hope she gave him a rim job because it seemed clear to me she was after his body and not his mind. I believe they met that night.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.