The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reverse Cash Cab

Published but EDIT

Definitely one of my most odd trips driving people home from the bar...

These 2 or 3 guys and a gal got into the taxi and pronounced that they were going to play some kind of cash cab game on me and I agreed.

So these awesome folks proceeded to ask me random questions and for every one I got right it was worth around 20 dollars.

I agreed and they started off with an NFL football question "whom was the last team to win an NFL Championship"? Anyway they asked maybe four or so questions and I got maybe 3 right and they were true to there word and handed me the extra cash. Probably one of the strangest things I have experienced.

I wish I remembered more about the questions one was what team won the world junior hockey championship I got that one right and then there was one wired one something like during a fetus growth is does the fetus start as a male or female I answered female apparantly that was correct, they had another easy one name 4 or 5 of the largest land mass countries in the world, this happened a couple of years ago but I don't think I mentioned it, very memorable trip for me.


No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.