The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Deja Vu

I was send to the XXXXXX tonight and the guy came out to the car, opened the door, and fell hard to the ground and could not use his legs to get back up. I got out and tried to lift him from behind when he fell over on top of me. I hope the people walking by did not think I was trying to rape this guy because it was a very awkward position (I lost my balance while trying to lift him from behind by putting my arms under his armpits and lifting with my legs, I managed to get up from underneith him and was holding his head between my legs so his head would not hit the ground).

I tried again and basically forced this older heavyweight guy into the car with all my might. I picked up the loose change that fell out of his pockets and gave it back to him, as well as his shoe that had fallen off.

I will refuse this trip in the future. If you have such bad mobility problems perhaps you should not drink so much alcohol to intensify your issues. I don't even know if this guy is real. The last two times he was able to walk from inside the building all the way to the car, open the door, only to have a horrible fall at the last second trying to get into the car.

I have mentioned this guy before in a very similar post but at least did not require help this time.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.