The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random

I have to admit that I rarely read the Lethbridge Herald newspaper.

I have heard a lot of stories about a gang related shooting around XXXXXX Avenue South and that random shots were fired and someone was shot in the leg and the assailants are still at large in an ongoing drug investigation.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

Also what the fuck happened on the offramp from Whoopup Drive heading West onto University Drive?

I arrived on the scene nearly after the accident, the police were on scene immediatly, the ambulance was coming up behind me so I took the taxi offroad to get out of the way and proceeded to take my customers home.

What the fuck happened here? I saw a yellow Cavalier or Sunfire facing the wrong side of the road and the car had possibly rolled over after taking out a lightpole and was severely damaged.

If you ever travel this route (Westbound Whoopup drive exiting the offramp to University drive) there are orange markings of where the accident occured. The markings show where the vehicle hit the curb, struck the lightpole and spun around or rolled over on its side.

I hope that everyone involved in the accident is ok.

The offramp seems like a basic curve to me and I assume that these individuals were either going to fast or they were drunk.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.