The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Saturday, January 29, 2011

Passed Out Cold

I was sent to pick up a woman from a bar at 4:00am and I assumed that she was staff because I could not imagine why anyone else would still be at a bar at 4:00am (After all was said and done I doubt she was staff). Upon arrival I waited for a few minutes and this absolutely gorgeous woman starts walking toward the cab in her very revealing and tight fitting blue miniskirt.

How do you describe "insta-boner". Not the best term but I see and meet a lot of women and this girl was off the charts, 15 out of 10.

So she got in the cab and I said hello. She seemed cool at first and was really trying hard to pull her skirt down to cover more of her legs. I acted relaxed about it and as much as I wanted to check her out more than I already had I was looking at the bar mostly because she said she was waiting for her friends to come out.

She started talking some gibberish about having to take care of people in 8 years or something. She asked me what I thought about it and I just agreed not really knowing what she was talking about.

So we are waiting and waiting for her friends to come out from the bar and I was getting a little impatient but to be honest with a hot sexy woman like that sitting beside me I gave her friends all the time they needed. I was trying to make small talk with this woman and it wasn't really going that well because everything she said was complete nonsense. Our conversation was not long and I noticed that she was starting to get comfortable and sleepy. I really thought that her friends were still coming out of the bar.

I am not going to mention any of the conversation with my dispatcher here but there was some failure in communication likely due to equipment problems.

I finally figure out that no one else is coming out of the bar and at this point the woman is passed out cold. I tried to wake her up by talking to her, grabbing her knee and shaking it, etc. I knew she was pretty much done at this point and I was holding her head and gave her a couple of soft slaps in the face and there was no response what so ever.

I wasn't sure what to do at this point because she never even said where she was going so I had nothing to go on. At this moment all I wanted to do was to help her get home but I had no way of doing that at all.

I had no choice but to go to the Police Station and ask for help. They responded quickly and began by shaking her just as I had done with no response. They made sure that she was at least breathing and opened one of her eyelids and shone a light in her eye, still no response. The police performed another quick test by placing a pen in her hand and squeezed her hand, still no response.

They called for an Ambulance and they arrived quickly as well. I am sure it is nothing that they have not seen before but it was a first for me that I was not able to wake someone up that has passed out. While the Police and EMS crew were trying to wake her up once again an EMS member said from a distance "If you don't wake up you are going to be in a diaper in 20 minutes". I thought it was a strange thing to say considering that she was clearly unresponsive. Perhaps it is the fail safe method to make sure that she is not faking it. She wasn't faking it.

The officer had mentioned that she may have been drugged at the bar. I would not doubt that at all.

So they sort of had a hard time getting her out of the cab and she was at least somewhat moving a little at this point, there was a lot of attention on her. She was barely moving and I mentioned to the response team that I did not want her puking in the taxi and was basically suggesting to get her the fuck out of the cab because she started leaning over into middle of the car.

They got her out of the car and into the ambulance.

I would like to say that this never happened and that I got this woman home safely. Looking back on it I think I did just that and I had no choice but to do what I did. I hope she wasn't raped or anything like that inside the bar and she may have been lucky to get a guy like me that had zero intentions of harming her in any way.


No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.