The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Happier Note

Picked up some British folks from the Lethbridge Lodge not long ago and the vehicle was full and everyone was having a good time and the woman sitting next to me said "You have a really small knob" (commenting on a vehicular feature), my god everyone just cracked up laughing at her comment and out came the small penis and every other sexual comments you could imagine.

I believe I said "I thought it was quite a large knob but obviously not".

I loved this very short but entertaining trip, pretty sure I recorded this one. Might come back with more if I can find it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometime we are on the way, we experienced different circumstances. We always enjoy these memories. You can visit us at: Toronto Airport Limo

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.