The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Fucking Natives That I Have to Deal WIth (Not All)

Sorry to be completely racist sounding but the last 3 nights in a row I have been ripped off all 3 nights by Native people.

Most notably was a trip from Henderson Lake area and I have had the one guy in my car before and had to ask a security guard at a seniors residence to make sure I was all right while ejecting the two people in the car at the time as they had no more money to go to the shelter and were threatening to kill each other.

Anyway picked these 3 guys up and they had some money and I said I would give them a deal to not go too far (7-11 by Sandman Hotel) so we get there and I guess that destination is only a liquor stop before they want to go to the homeless shelter, whatever I waited one guy got out bought the bottle of whisky and two others got out and started panhandling outside of the Cold Beer and 7-11 store.

This was going on and on and I told the guy that was paying me I was starting the meter and he would have to pay above and beyond what he had already paid me for the previously agreed upon trip, so I sat there while this fuck drank his whisky in my front seat and one guy panhandling came and offered some chips to the guy that someone had given him and he said "what the fuck do I want chips for lets get out of here lets go" He kept asking his friends to leave with him while they continued panhandling and harassing people as far as I am concerned.

I told the guy straight up that I was not happy and that he was going to have to pay me for waiting while his buddies were panhandling, whatever long story short we take off back to the same place I picked them up at and I was paid a nominal amount so I wasn't completely burned but these fuck tards just wanted to sit in my car and drink their booze.

No problem if you are paying me I'll do whatever really I don't care (within reason), so I said I am not just gonna sit there and let them party in my car and asked for the rest of the money, "oh don't worry about it lets just go for a drive around" someone said and I said fuck no you guys need to pay me now or get out, they were struggling to find enough cash, at one point someone handed me a small tooth floss packet, I laughed and said if they didn't get out I was going to phone the police because they couldn't pay me fully.

They did get out and I am sure it isn't the first time that they have figured out how to take advantage of a taxi driver.

........

Next night native number 2 completely ripped me off don't even want to say how. Fucking cunt.

.......

Next night I felt kinda bad about I picked up this lone Native woman from a bar and took her to the West side, all the while she was scared that her husband was going to vigorously beat her. We arrived at the house and she said she had to go into the house to grab the money, I hate that shit at least let me know when you get in that is what is going to happen. I went up to the house with her thinking "not again" and she went to the back yard and started knocking on the window saying "this is my sons place" blah blah blah no one answered and she said she wanted to go somewhere else, I said I would take her but she would need to pay me for the trip thus far, she handed me a 20 dollar bill so I was assured.

She said she wasn't going much further on the same road so I didn't even turn the meter back on and just decided to take her. We took a left on Lafayette to Lafayette Place which was not the right place so we took Laval to Dalhousie and again the wrong place and I took her further down Columbia and still not the right place.

She didn't know the address of her daughter and I basically said either give me an address or I am unable to help you, I said that we had gone in every single direction from KFC West Lethbridge and I wasn't going to keep driving around aimlessly unless she was willing to pony up some more cash. 

She wanted to try another road to see if she recognized some random West Lethbridge house and I said we had gone every which way from the KFC, I said bottom line because she didn't want to pay me more that she would either have to get out and find her own way or that I would take her to the homeless shelter for free.

She was not having the homeless shelter idea and decided to get out without having a clue of where she was going to go. I mean I let her off at the Mac's and felt kinda bad but I tried my best in that situation all the while losing bar rush revenue.

........

Yes I feel like an asshole posting this but fuck it.... Let the Racial Profiling begin because it is the way it is. The one woman I wouldn't say how she ripped me off, just a pro to be honest and obviously not the first time I don't care to comment on her other than what I have said, as to not give people any ideas.


No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.