The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dedicated Crack Whore.

I picked up this woman from XXXXXX Court earlier in the evening. She had open wounds all over her hands and was dependant on crutches and had a broken ankle or something.

I asked her where she was going and she said she wanted to go anywhere downtown. I asked for a deposit on the fare.

She eventually decides she wants to go to the XXXXXX Bar.

I was sent to an appartment building downtown a couple of hours later and this same woman gets in the cab. This time she didn't have her crutches and I asked her what happened to them. She said she lost them.

I asked her where she was going and again asked for a deposit on the fare. She said her brother was going to pay for it at the other end. I said I would not take her ( I never trust the crack whores and unless they have cash upfront I don't move). I ended up driving her two blocks and let her off at her favorite street corner.

She said she was going to have to find a trick in order to make some money. I dropped her off on the same street another crack whore was already working. Who in their right mind would pay this woman for anything. She could hardly walk without her crutches and had open wounds on her hands and was completely fucked up.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.