The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Crack Smoking Tranny Hooker

Don't ask me how I get myself into these situations, especially on a day off. I decided to drive downtown to get some off sale and have a few drinks when this woman/man (whom was known to me) asked for a ride.

I said if the place was still open for off sale sure, if not too bad.

Well they were open and I got what I wanted and decided to give this person a ride to the North side, which I have done previously in a taxi so I thought nothing of it.

Well I guess he/she decided she was going to get some crack and had to find his/her (from now on "her") cell phone, she came back to my truck and asked me to wait a couple of  minutes because I said previously said that she had five minutes and I was leaving. That five minutes was up and she came back just in time because I was about to leave.

So she did not find her cell phone and came into my truck with a portable phone and called her crack dealer on the phone. The plan was to meet at the XXXXXX in ten minutes. I drove there and parked on the street and was starting to get impatient when she decided to go inside the hotel and use the front desk phone to call her dealer.

She asked me to pull into the alley around back and I felt very uneasy about this but did it anyway. I spotted her dealer standing beside a large garbage bin. The deal was made quickly. I offerered this woman a ride home and she asked if she could smoke the crack in my truck. I declined and offered her the ride home. She said if I let her smoke a hit she would get off here. I said fine and have never seen anyone smoke crack before and it was an intriguing experience, to say the least.

She pulled out the pipe and put the "rock" in it's place and I gave her my lighter she tilted her head back at first and lit the crack up and gradually started letting her head down and did not exhale until all of the crack was fully consumed.

She kept telling me that she wanted to suck my cock and kept trying to fondle me. I said I was only interested in taking her where she wanted to go. Let's not forget that this woman is actually a guy.

I take her to the North side after I surprisingly let her smoke crack in my truck, just to see the process I guess.

That's enough about that. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX Ecstasy XXXXXX.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.