The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Driving a drunk Woman home

I believe that I was waiting outside of  XXXXXX when you asked for a ride. I said it was fine and you introduced yourself as XXXXXX and said that you were waiting for your friends. A short time later your friends got in the car and you asked me if I wanted a bite of your hot dog and you were wondering why it cost you $4.00 for a hot dog. Your friends ended up mentioning that you were hitting on the “homeless bald hot dog stand guy”, it was funny. Also this guy is not homeless and probably brings in 80K a year from drunk people looking for a hot dog.

I thought you were cute and was asking where you were going. Someone mentioned XXXXXX Place West. I started driving there and you would not stop asking me if I wanted a bite of your hot dog basically the entire trip. To be honest it was quite annoying every time you asked me to take a bite of you half eaten hot dog (around 15 times).

Never the less I thought you were cute and we were chatting about the University and you mentioned you were a XXXXXX major.You mentioned the restaurant XXXXXX and we sort of planned a date there but I knew you were doing tequila shooters or whatever so I just went with the flow.

You wanted to make out with me on numerous occasions and even invited me into your place at the end of the trip and I was definitely down with that but I do not take advantage of anyone, EVER, And this seemed to be one of those situations where I have the fiduciary duty to protect my passengers (YOU) , I would have liked to at least give you a kiss on the cheek (and I should have), especially after all of the interesting bondage conversation that we had, that you had convinced me of being a hobby of mine.

I am not going to lie and say that I did not find you very attractive, especially in your very revealing black dress but I have a strong inclination that you will not remember me at all, and that is fine. XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.