The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another Puker...

My  Friday night ended with a trip from the XXXXXX Trailer Court to the North Side, I picked up this middle aged guy from a trailer (mobile home) at approximately 3:30am.

Less then half a block away he asks me to stop so he can puke,  hell yeah I am going to stop for that and fast. He was apologetic and I emphasized "OUTSIDE THE CAR", he said he was alright and I started driving when a short distance later, he asked me to stop again.

I realized at this point that this was going to be a long ride if I kept stopping all the time, so with his window rolled down I asked him to just puke out the window if he needed to all the way to the North Side and said that I would stop if he wanted.

He obliged and kept apologizing the entire way, I really was not concerned in the least because he was making a good effort to puke out the window of the car, which was fine with me. I can wash the outside of a vehicle easily, cleaning puke from the inside; I don't even want to think about. In general I would estimate that I have driven a person that has needed or has puked during the ride less than .01 percent of the time. If my math is correct that is 1 out of every 1000 passengers.

I don't want to say much about this but he was "confused about the fare" and the lack of funds in his wallet. I convinced him otherwise.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.