The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, September 5, 2010

Drunk Fucking Selfish Fat Ass XXXXXX Cunt..... Random Rant

Impulsive Post.... edited

So I flagged a trip last night at the XXXXXX at 1:40am. Two women and a man get in the car, all of different race.

The XXXXXX lady, if you will, decided she had to get off sale liquor because she was not "black out" drunk enough. Her friend and the guy she picked up at the bar wanted no part of it and just wanted to go home, but she insisted so off we went to get off sale at XXXXXX.

The bar was busy and she asked me if this was the only place to get liquor, I said no and that the Lethbridge XXXXXX store down the street was open for twenty more minutes. She said that would be better so I started driving, a block later she freaks out, "where the fuck are you going, you dumb taxi driver, I want to get some liquor", I explained to her that I was proceeding to the liquor store down the street at her request, obviously she had not remembered what had happened less then 15 seconds ago.

So we get to the Lethbridge XXXXXX store and I am surprised they sold her any sort of booze.

All her friend and the guy she picked up at the bar wanted to do was to go to XXXXXX to get a coffee on the way back her place and did not seem interested in any more liquor. Once this bitch got her booze she became the most selfish fucking blob I have ever encountered. She refused to allow her friends to stop at XXXXXX to get a coffee because she had to get home as soon as possible and told all of us to go fuck our selves and on and on, her mission was to get home and to get as drunk as possible and fuck her friends, fuck me, and fuck everyone else (not in a sexual reference).

Against this selfish fucking whores demand I stopped at the XXXXXX on 13th Street North so the guy could get a coffee, which he did, the bitch cracks up "buy me a pack of cigarettes", she also previously requested that he buy the liquor which he may have done because he went into the store with her. I spoke with her friend in the car while they were in the store and she seemed relatively sober and in good spirits and was in fact a pleasure to speak with. She was telling me about her teenage children and such (these were older folks).

So while this guy is in the XXXXXX getting his coffee these two women (well one woman and one fucking vile excuse for a human being) start bickering and yelling at each other, "you fucking bitch, you are such a whore, go fuck yourself," and on and on an on, I seriously thought they were going to scrap right then and there, inside the car. I glanced over and the woman in the front seat had her fist clenched and was just waiting for the other girl to start first. I do let a lot of things slide and just kept looking forward and did not say a word (minding my own business). They clearly had some issues.

So the XXXXXX bitch decides the nice decent XXXXXX woman is not going to come over to her place at XXXXXX Court. So the girl says fine and I start driving to her place up thirteenth. The XXXXXX cunt starts bickering at her friend again and the sensible woman in the front seat turned up the music to drown out her constant bitching, thank goodness because I was tired of this cunt in the backseat not giving any sensible respect to her friends or I.

At one point I lowered the volume on the stereo to ask where abouts the woman lived when the fat fucking whore in the back seat leans into the front and cranks the volume to deaf defying standards, I pushed her arm away and lowered the volume, I don't mind listening to good music at a decent volume level, but when I push your arm away and say "STOP" the last thing you should do, especially at your age, is to try again to blare the music at a mind numbing level.

So I was going through the 18th Ave N and 13th Street intersection on a flashing yellow when this cunt grabs my arm and shoulder area and tries to turn up the volume again. She pulled my arm off the steering wheel and SCREEEECH,  I stopped hard and yelled at her "STOP, STAY IN THE BACK, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP" (or something of that nature), she demanded to be let off, I agreed and they all got out, I demanded the $20 fare up until that point which the male was happy to pay against the blacked out drunk XXXXXX piece of shit fat ass whore's request not to pay me while yelling derogatory comments at me.

Fuck you bitch. I was more than tolerant of your behaviour until you blatantly affected my ability to drive safely, only then did I become upset and I did not even kick you out of the car, YOU asked to be let off.

I felt bad for the other two passengers and would have gladly taken them anywhere they wanted, I even would have taken them all (including the Fat Fucking XXXXXX Whore) where they wanted to go had no further issues arose.

I hope your XXXXXX friend beat the shit out of you and left you for dead while the decent guy went peacefully on his way.

Can you tell I was pissed off?




You know I sat in front of a busy nightclub waiting for a fare watching all the beautiful woman having a good time and strolling by and who decides to get in my cab? Not them, the fucking piece of shit I just picked up, that's who.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.