The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, September 12, 2010

XXXXXX

What happened at XXXXXX last night? I pulled up on the scene after whatever happened but before the Police, Ambulance, and Fire Trucks arrived.

From all of the stories I have heard tonight about the situation I believe that either a van was parked out front of XXXXXX and that person backed up hard and ran over a bunch of people and fled the scene, or a vehicle heading Southbound on 5th street struck a few pedestrians and fled the scene.

From what I witnessed there were two seriously injured people outside of XXXXXX. One person was trying to move and the other was clearly unresponsive and I have heard that he will not survive the night and may in fact already be deceased.

Just sad.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Video and pictures removed from site.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.