The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Students are Back

So the last couple of weeks the University of Lethbridge and Lethbridge College students have been trickling into town. Last night (Monday) they made their presence known at XXXXXX. There must have been a decent line forming around 8:30pm. I was flagging trips from the University going to XXXXXX as early as 7:30pm. I received very few trips from dispatch all night and solely relied on the University and XXXXXX to make any kind of cash.


It was a decent Monday night, I must have went up and down Whoop-Up Drive 40 times going to and from XXXXXX and the University (gets boring after a while). Of all the Students that were at XXXXXX I only had two trips to the College.

...........................

Later on......

Three girls decided they were all going to flash me just for the fun of it when I asked if anyone was up for a short video clip, one female agreed on the condition of anonymity and covered her face.

Here are a couple of pictures from the video. I enjoyed the audio portion of it more than the actual nudity because it is not anything I haven't seen before, but a first for this blog.









Notice how her friend is the one to lower her top at first, lol.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
VIDEO REMOVED
"Put em back, put em back", LMFAO!


3 comments:

Halfbreed said...

Dude, I so want your job! Shame my drivers abstract is as long as my arm.

Unknown said...

Although I have a clean drivers abstract I was not required to submit one in order to obtain the job (just depends on which conpany I guess).

I know a cab driver that has had two or three DUI's in the past and still drives a taxi.

Dawn said...

Unfortunate the video had to be removed, but what a great tip huh? :P

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.