The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miss Toronto

I have to say that not only are you absolutely gorgeous but you were very pleasant to speak with, I only wish our trip together was longer. In fact I answered a lot of personal questions that I do not normally answer.

The only thing I regret not asking you is why would you say something to the effect of  "I am from Toronto and I will never come back here again" moments after arriving in our beautiful city.

Were your first 10 minutes here really that bad? I am sorry there is not that much for you to do on a Tuesday night but there is so much more to explore, please enlighten me of why you would say that and what you would be doing on a Tuesday night in Toronto that is so exciting, there must be something.

Perhaps Wedding Gown sales are not in such high demand here? Maybe the Lawyer I picked up later was handling a few divorce cases.

I wish you good luck in school and perhaps you will come back some day and see the true beauty of this great city, other than the airport and your hotel.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.