The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Are You Prejudice Against XXXXXX?

I had a weird trip and the woman was going across town and voluntarily gave me ten dollars up front. I assumed it was all she had and told her it was going to be much more than that. I kept explaining that I was going to let her out of the car after the ten dollars expired. I made it clear there was no deal to get her the whole way, she kept saying she would take care of me and blah blah blah. I said I didn't want her to take care of me and only cash did that, and if all she had was ten dollars she was shit outta luck.

I pulled over after ten dollars and she hands me another $20 and asks...

"Are you prejudice against XXXXXX?"

I responded to the effect "Yes, as a matter of fact, most of the time I am."

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.