The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, March 1, 2009

Clueless Hooker Rant

I picked up a woman from XXXXXX tonight and this was pretty much our conversation:

Me: "Where are you headed to?"

Her: "Downtown"

Me: "Where abouts downtown?"

Her: "Anywhere is fine"

Me: "Well do you have the money to pay for the trip" (being suspicious)

Her: "Oh of course I do"

Me: "Well all I need is to see the money"

Her: "Well that's the thing I only have five bucks"

Me: "I am sorry, we are busy and that is not nearly enough money to get you downtown"

Her: Pulling out a new hat and offering it to me along with the five dollars "Will this do?"

Me: "No I don't want your hat but I will take you as far as five dollars will go"

Her: "Ok fuck whatever, take me downtown"

I took her five dollars, started the meter and began driving. She started pleading with me that she absolutely had to get downtown. She told me that she was a hooker, not just any hooker, but king shit of hookers in Lethbridge. I can not remember seeing her before but she said she had to get downtown and wanted me to extend credit to her because she must get her next trick so she can buy drugs and booze.

She asked me if there was anything else she could do for me to get her downtown. I told her I was not into that sort of thing. She said "I didn't mean it like that" but I know she did. She was clearly a cock sucking crack whore, by her own admission. She also mentioned that a lot of other cab drivers would have taken her (well not me you stupid bitch).

I took her quite a bit further than five dollars would have normally gotten her and she was pretty pissed off about how much further she had to walk. She had assured me that she was in the cash business and I was sure to get paid had I taken her the entire way.

If I trusted every one of you cock sucking XXXXXX crack whore bitches you would all owe me cash. How do you think I am actually going to collect my money at a later date from a prostitute? Walk up and ask them for cash, lol, forget it. I keep my distance from you whores for a reason, because you are trashy XXXXXX hookers, enough said.

If you were as smart of a prostitite as you claimed to be you would have been downtown much earlier because the pow wow was in town. It probably would have cost you a two dollar bus fair and you probably would have fucked or sucked five or six guys before I even saw you. Just think of all the crack you could have smoked. You could probably afford to take a taxi anywhere you wanted to in town, depending on how much you had left after the crack.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.