The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sexy XXXXXX

I picked XXXXXX up from a party on the West side. She was going to the Uplands, a fair distance in Lethbridge.

We started chatting and she asked if she could give me a hug. She was sitting in the back seat and put her arm around me and began trying to make out with me. I was trying to concentrate on the road and she was really only able to catch the right side of my mouth. It was a little surprising.

Throughout the journey we kept chatting, she told me she loved me more than 10 times and continued to slobber all over my neck, face, and ear and was trying furiously to get her tongue down my mouth. I was not at all objecting but kept my eyes on the road (a true professional). A couple of times she reached over and kissed me and started rubbing my balls and of course my rock hard cock (through my pants of course), this woman wanted it bad.

I knew she was hammered and I was not going to do anything that would get me into trouble, although had she pursued further I would not have objected.

She asked me how old I was and I told her. She said "I am eighteen", and here comes the catch, "well almost eighteen". I could not believe that she was a minor after all that.

Long story short she asked me to park a few houses away from her house. At this point I was able to give her a little action back and it was exhilarating to say the least. Nothing illegal or immoral (depending on your values) was ever performed.

XXXXXX I know you will probably not remember most of your night, but I sure will remember part of it.

P.S. to XXXXXX: If you are reading this post you should close your browser now because you are not of age to review the content contained within this site.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.