The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Friday, August 22, 2008

Call From The Cops

I had a call from constable blah blah blah tonight and he told me I was a very hard guy to get ahold of. When I answered my phone I thought it was someone else on the other line. Perhaps that is why he got a hold of me.

Mr. Officer, I do have voicemail and any random person, including you, are welcome to leave a message and I will try to get back to you.

This kind police officer was telling me that they had caught the guy that had been drinking and driving from the XXXXXX Pub. I had called the police and informed them of the situation and almost twenty days later he gets ahold of me and tells me that he needs my statement. I agreed tonight to come down to the police station tomorrow and give a statement.

I was happy to hear that the Police had caught the guy and are charging him with a DUI.

Here was my original post.....

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Don't call the Feds"
Last night I picked up this guy from a local pub. He asks me "how much to such and such out of town. I tell him approximately and he doesn't want to do it. He puts $20 in my hand and tells me to back around the corner of the building. I am a little weary at this point because I am not sure what the fuck is going to happen. I decide to back around the side of the building. I ended up giving him $10 dollars back as he had requested. I had no problem with that. I drove 3 meters from where I picked him up for $10 bucks. Hell ya. At some point I realize that I am just a ploy for him to get picked up in a cab and drive him to the side of the building so he can get in his own car and drive home. This man was clearly intoxicated and told me "don't call the feds ok" as he started his engine and proceeded to leave. I ended up phoning 911 and gave them his liscence plate number, description, and where he told me he was going. Can you be more fucking stupid?

I have enought hazards to worry about besides drunk drivers and you think I am going to watch you drive off completely wasted and kill one of my coleagues or an innocent driver/family?NO!..

I hope they caught your ass you retard. The thing that troubles me most is that you had the money for the cab ride, you were in the cab, and you still decided to drive yourself.

In addition........

(...................I hope that my statement today provides some insight into what occured that night. In Alberta I believe that once you are convicted of a DUI you are prohibited from driving for one year and after that year you must install a mechanism that you blow into to allow your car to start and you must blow on a regular basis for your car to keep going........................).

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.