The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Thursday, August 21, 2008

Young and Old XXXXXX Female Smokers

I picked up these two kids earlier today and on the way to the car the one girl picks up a cigarette butt and puts it in her pocket. I thought that was very strange considering she was maybe 9 or 10.

Later in the night...

I picked up this man and woman and they wanted to go to a trailer park outside of town. The male had probably $1300 cash in $100 bills. They wanted to stop and get cigarettes. While the male went into the store for the smokes the female proceeded to look through the ashtrays on top of the garbage cans at the XXXXXX convenience store to see if there were any good butts worth taking. It looked like she found a couple.

They also wanted to stop at a liquor store and there was only one off sale place open. They walked in and came back out quickly. I asked them what happened and they said they were banned from there. They insisted on going to the liquor stores that I had told them were closed, which they were. I took the drunk trailer park trash home and was happy to get on with the night.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.