The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shopping Carts

At around 6:30 pm I passed a guy on the road who was pulling 5 shopping carts with a rope. All of the shopping carts were tied together and full of junk. I do not know where he was going but pulling 5 full shopping carts with a rope. That must have been a challenge.

I wish I had a picture.

I remember on another occasion a XXXXXX man was leaning on an empty shopping cart. Normally that would not be so unusual if he was actually going shopping. Being no where near any mall and the way he was struggling to walk it was quite clear this man was using the shopping cart as a walker to keep him upright. Kind of sad if he actually needs a walker but I just assumed he was completely wasted drunk and needed the cart to stumble around with.

On another occasion I remember a XXXXXX guy pushing a shopping cart far from any mall. He had been shopping and had two small bags in the cart. For fuck sakes man, stop being so fucking lazy and carry your two grocery bags home.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.