The above photos courtesy of Danny Ponomar at http://www.dapo.ca/



Sunday, August 17, 2008

Full Moon, Flashbacks, or What?

I picked up this older hippy woman from a tattoo parlor in the early morning hours and she did not know where she wanted to go. She kept asking me where I thought she should go. I recommended a couple of places and she declined and told me to head North.

I start driving and this woman starts telling me to watch out for the people lying on the road. I was aware of my surroundings and there were no people around. She says "You almost ran over his head". At this point I realize this women is not well in the head. At one point during the ride there was a noise in the trunk, which happened to be my six pack of beer bouncing around. She was freaking out that there was someone in the trunk and mentioned the movie "I know what you did last Summer".

Later in the trip I was passing these pedestrians in a parking lot going approximately 5km/hr when she screamed and said that I had almost killed them.

I could not put my finger on why she was freaking out but it was genuinely entertaining. When we got to the bar she settled on she looked at me and brushed back her hair and pushed out her chest, smiled, and so on. It was obvious she was flirting with me and maybe that sort of thing works on the older drivers but I was no where near this ladies age, being only XXXXXX and the youngest cab driver working for our company I was not interested.

No comments:

Comments

All comments are welcomed.


I will only delete comments that are spam/advertising or comments that are not written in English.